Here are the fill-in-the-blanks:
1. My favorite way to exercise is ________________________________.
2. Something I learned last week was ____________________________.
3. I am sentimental about ______________________________________.
4. Some people may find it surprising to know______________________.
Here are my responses:
1. My favorite way to exercise is to lift the fork of cheesecake and shrimp to my mouth and then down to the plate for another hunk of cheesecake and shrimp. Then repeat as often as possible.
2. Something I learned last week was that one of David's uncles was killed on the courthouse square in Edgefield, South Carolina. This week, I learned that uncle's name and the name of the killer and what was going on that got the uncle shot. You can read more about that here: Pay-Dirt!
3. I am sentimental about ancestors and other people and places from my past.
4. Some people may find it surprising to know that, when I was first learning to drive, I would go out of my way to avoid having to make a left-hand turn. Also, if a big truck got behind me, I would pull over to the side of the road and let them pass by. They scared me to death!
Please be sure to read David's post over at Random Thoughts and Observations.
Please subscribe to David's YouTube Channel. Thanks!