1. Are you a very open or private person?
In some ways I am open, but overall, I am a private person. It really depends on who is on the other side of the conversation.
2. Change one thing about the world what would it be?
Little children wouldn't suffer from big diseases.
3. Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
After the United States, my next choice would be Ireland.
4. What perfume do you wear?
I don't wear perfume, but when I did, it was Elizabeth Taylor's Passion.
5. How are you feeling right now?
Tired, but there is too much on my mind to even bother trying to go to sleep.
6. If money was no object, where would you move to?
7. Who was the last person to make you cry?
It depends on how you look at it. David and I were talking about our daddies and our grandparents. I can't talk about either without crying.
8. What age do people usually mistake you for?
490. Really, I don't know. I think they think that I am older than I am and 50 is old enough, thank you!
9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
Yes. "Streets of Heaven" by Sherrie Austin.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lEIivTOX0Q0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
10. Do you play video games?
Not usually. The closest that I come to that these days is playing the Solitaire game on the computer and sometimes Mah Jong on my phone.
11. What do you think about before you go to bed?
I think about how tired I get of having to go to the bathroom and how I don't want to go to bed, but know that I need to.
12. Have you ever online dated?
No. I was married long before this sort of thing came into fashion. I wouldn't have even if I hadn't been married already. I don't get the whole idea anyway. Dating should be in person. How is it a date if it is online?
13. Do you get cranky when you’re hungry?
14. What drink did you last consume?
15. Have you ever tripped while walking up the stairs?
Yes, and down them, too. Stairs have never been my friend. When I was in 7th grade, I tripped going up the stairs at school and my glasses got broken when another student stepped on them after they fell off my face. Another time, I was carrying one of our babies down the stairs and fell down the stairs. He was okay, thank goodness! Stairs have never been my friend!
16. Is there something you’re happy about at the moment?
Yes! I am happy about having a potential customer at our Etsy store.
17. Are you a shy person?
I am a very shy person, sometimes painfully so. I am also an introverted person. These are not the same thing.
18. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was in a decent mood. I don't know that I was either happy or sad, just awake.
19. Do you like rain?
Yes, most of the time. But not so much this week. We have been dealing with flooding in our town. It is upsetting to know that many of the townspeople had 3 to 4 feet of water in their homes. See this post: S is for Say a Prayer and this one on David's blog: Flooding in Wharton County Texas.
20. Can you go a day without music?
I can and have on many occasions. But I like it better when we listen to The Statesmen Quartet on a daily basis.