I just found this meme today (thanks to Acting Balanced) and thought that you all might want to give it a try, too. It is hosted by a blog called The Good Life.
10 Things I Shouldn't Know
1. ...That they use bugs in making food coloring.
2. ...How often Walmart workers go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands afterwards.
3. ...That waitresses in real life do indeed act like Flo from The Andy Griffith Show.
4. ...What vodka tastes like. At age 16. From my daddy's stash.
5. ...What the death of a child feels like.
6. ...That snakeskin isn't filed under "S" in the filing cabinet...at least not by the snake's way of thinking.
7. ...The cycles of every female in the local drama department.
8. ...What it feels like to wish someone dead and then it happens.
9. ...What it feels like to be a thousand miles away when a parent dies and not be able to go home for the funeral.
10. ...Time does NOT heal all wounds.