*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

12 February 2012

Day One Hundred Seventy-Four

174. I am thankful for a family tree that reaches back far beyond the birth of this country. I am thankful for the connectedness that I have with these people that were gone long before I was born. I am thankful for the feeling of "home" that I get standing in the midst of their resting places. I am thankful for opportunities to learn more about these people and where they lived and loved. I am thankful for my family now and those that will come after me and my children. I am thankful for the greater family that I am a part of as a believer in Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the gift of eternal life, both in a spiritual sense and in that we live on through our children and their children.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
post signature

4 comments:

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...