1. Do you enjoy going to a casino now and again?
I've never been to one and don't really think that I would enjoy it. I don't enjoy a lot of noise or crowds.
2. What makes you happy most of the time?
Knowing that Heavenly Father is there for me makes me happy. My genealogy work, my family, and pretty flowers make me happy. There are frustrations that come along with each of these at times, but overall these things make me happy.
3. Are you jealous of someone right now?
In a manner of speaking, yes. But at this point it has gone beyond any jealousy over alienation of affection to downright loathing.
4. You're stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? Why?
Eeyore would be my character of choice. He's the only one that I can think of that would understand my way of seeing things.
5. Have you ever been in the emergency room? If yes, for what (most recently)?
Yes, I have been many times for myself and with my children. The most recent time for myself was 18 June 2010. It was when they diagnosed severe anemia and the tumors.
6. Where is the last place you drove to just for fun?I haven't been anywhere "just for fun" in ages. There are lots of places that I go to that are work-related that are fun sometimes. The last one was in Nacogdoches, TX.
7. If you were to make your living as a photographer, what would love to shoot?
I would love to be able to shoot beautiful landscapes, rural scenes, florals. I also would really enjoy photographing teeny-tiny things and making them look huge.
8. Tell us about a band you like that we might not have heard.
I don't know about any bands, per se. But one of my favorite is a one-woman wonder: Enya.
9. Where was the last place you went shopping? Why?
HEB was the last place that we went shopping. We had to buy groceries.