In Java's absence, another blogger has stepped up to the plate to offer us more Meet Me on Monday questions. Please be sure to click the button above to visit Heather at Acting Balanced.
Here are today's Questions:
1. Are you planning anything for Valentine's Day?
I have been trying to think of something both special and budget-friendly to do for V-day, but haven't been able to think of anything. Any ideas?
2. What song automatically popped into your head when you saw this question?
Oddly enough, "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me". Why that popped in there, I have no clue!
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
I had peanut butter Ritz crackers. My tummy is really sensitive when I first wake up.
4. Where do you keep your keys?
They usually live in my pocketbook.
5. Who was your favorite teacher from when you were in school?
I had lots of very nice teachers, but there are two that are my favorites: Ruth Elrod and Anna Dean Pennington. Both of these ladies demanded much and let me know of the potential that they saw in me. I worked hard because I didn't want to disappoint them. I have a great deal of respect and love for the both of them.
Please be sure to add the link to your Meet Me on Monday post below. Thanks!