*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

10 May 2011

Writing Challenge: To My Love

Please visit this site to find all sorts of writing challenges:
Brennie's Dreamscape

The challenge that I am using for this post is:

Dreaming of You

The challenge was to write a letter to a missed loved one.

===

Dear Sexy Eyes,

I wish that you were here with me as I write this. I sit and try to remember the great times that we used to have. It is a struggle. Those great times were so long ago and have gotten lost in the shuffle of hurt and life. And I can't remember.

I want to hold you, love you, like I used to. I want to know that you love me, too, warts and all. I want the happy, smiling, excited, passionate days of our youth. I want the fear to go away. I want to know what you know, and know that you will always be here.

I need you to love me, but even in my dreams, my nightmares, you are leaving me. My heart is aching and I can't express it without causing more pain, more anger.

I love you, through all the bad, through all the good; that has never changed. Even if I wanted to stop, I can't stop loving you.

Please love me.

With all my love,

Your S.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I wrote about this post too on my blog. Please do come and check it out through this link. It's the same link that I left in your other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cher Cabula

    Thank you, Cher! I appreciate this so very much. I am sorry to take so long to respond to this comment here, but I did visit your site and saw (and commented on) your post concerning my blogs. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...