*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

25 April 2011

Second Chances and Freedom

Life…as I see it



I have the intention of joining a photography challenge called "One Little Word Captured".

We choose a word that is our word for the year and share our progress in photographs.

The word that most fits me at this point in my life is really a phrase: Second Chances. These second chances also bring with them the freedom to be the woman that I am meant to be. Part of being the me that I am meant to be is accepting the me that I am.

So, the word that I choose as my word for 2011 is "Freedom".

Please visit Jill's blog for a more detailed description of this photography challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne. Welcome to OLW Captured! Great word for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jillconyers

    Thanks, Jill. It will be an interesting adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...