*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

25 April 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday: Fine Art Center Garden

MellowYellowMondayBadge



I have been looking for more challenges to participate in, both in writing and in photography. I came across one called "Mellow Yellow Monday", a photographic challenge. The photo is to have a little or a lot of yellow. I guess my shot today is somewhere in between. :)

This was taken at the front walkway of the Fine Arts Center at our local college. I think these flowers are snapdragons, but I'm not positive about that.


Please be sure to visit Mellow Yellow Monday and participate in their linky!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jaymi. :)

    They do a really good job at this school with keeping the grounds maintained and pretty things growing.

    Thanks for visiting and for your kind comment. I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo!

    Please come and see my yellow, have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will come to visit your site. Thanks for visiting and commenting here.

    I hope that you have a great week, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From my brief experience working at a florist, I can confirm that those are snapdragons. :-)

    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the confirmation, Miel, and for the compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...