Come on and join us for the fun over at Joyce's place. For more information, click the image below.
1. Are you more task oriented or people oriented? Elaborate.
I think that I am more task-oriented than people-oriented, unless you mean dead people. You know I love family history and walking through cemeteries. Elaboration…mostly, I am very uncomfortable around other people, especially if there are a lot of them. I am introverted and very shy. I often can't focus when around other people. Depending on the circumstances, it also affects my being able to function at all.
2. December 15 is National Wear Your Pearls Day...do you own/wear pearls? If you're a man answering the question, does your sweetheart own or wear pearls? Everyone share a 'pearl of wisdom' with us here today.
Yes, I have pearls. David gave me a string of pearls for a wedding gift. I wore them as we got married. The pearls that I wore during the bridal portrait session about a month before we got married belonged to his Grandma McClendon. She loaned them to me for the session. I think that was very sweet of her and I treasure that moment that I got to wear her pearls.
3. Speaking of pearls...oysters? Are you a fan or not a fan? If you answered yes, tell us your favorite way to eat oysters? If you said no, be honest-have you ever tried one or does just the idea of eating an oyster make you gag a little?
I do not like them. I had oyster stew as a kid. I did not like it, but I liked the alternative even less. In my childhood home, you ate what was given to you or you didn't sit down for awhile due to a sore behind. I have never served them to my own family nor do I have any plans to do so.
4. Time Magazine has named President-elect Donald Trump Person of the Year. Let's take presidents and presidential candidates out of the mix for a minute. If a political figure had not been chosen who would you name Man or Woman of the Year for 2016?
I would choose Enya. She brings such beautiful, emotive music to the world. Here is an example:
5. The Pantone Color of the Year for 2017 has been announced, and it's a vibrant green aptly named-greenery. Your thoughts? Is this a color currently in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade for the new year? Click here to see the color.
I think that this is a beautiful shade of green. I wouldn't be opposed to wearing it or having it in my home. It makes me think of nature and of Ireland, both very dear to my heart.
6. Today I've had too much________________________.
Today I've had too much anger and too many tears. I don’t like being between a rock and a hard place. I don't like feeling or being vulnerable. I don't like being afraid. All of these things are going on right now.
7. Share a favorite lyric from a favorite Christmas carol.
"God and sinners reconciled"
8. Insert your own random thought here.
"Fingers away from the eyeballs!!!"
Please be sure to visit David over at Random Thoughts and Observations.
I respond to all comments on this blog, ideally within 24 hours. Please check back here for a response to your comment. Thank you!
Please subscribe to David's YouTube Channel. Thanks!