1. Give us three rhyming words that say something about your Thanksgiving holiday (or your most recent holiday gathering if you didn't celebrate Thanksgiving).
Great! Wait! Weight!
2. When did you last say, 'the more the merrier'? Did you mean it?
I can't remember the last time I said it, but I am sure that I meant it in the context that I used it.
3. What's one piece of advice you'd give someone who is your same age?
The advice that I would give, but can't seem to take on board myself, is to not worry about what other folks think of you. It only matters was Heavenly Father thinks of you in the end.
4. You're ordering a veggie plate, what four veggies are on it?
Broccoli, carrots, onions, zucchini or yellow squash would be on my veggie plate.
5. Shop till you drop! Did you? Have you ever? Will you between now and Christmas?
Any shopping that I do is until I drop. I walk into the store tired already.
In the context that this question is likely meant, no, not any more. When I was younger, I loved to go shopping. I'd just rather not deal with stores and crowds these days.
We are on a very limited income. Shopping until I drop, as in all day shopping/spending, just isn't going to happen. Not between now and Christmas. Not between now and the grave. Period.
6. What's your favorite chair in your house, and why is it a favorite?
I do not have a favorite chair in this house. I am not a tall or even average height person. Everything is too tall to be comfortable for me. The one that I use the most is my computer chair.
7. Share an early memory of faith, religion, or spirituality.
|Daddy, circa 1966|
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sometimes a girl just has to tell it like it is and let the mud slide where it will. Today was one of those days. I told the neighbor what would happen to her pack of dogs if they made my husband fall and what I thought of her adding to my suffering with the non-stop cigarette smoking of the adults in her household, how we can't even enjoy our own yard because of their smoke. She told me that she has a right to smoke. I told her that my right to breathe trumps her right to pollute the air. This is one girl that has had enough of other people exercising their "rights" regardless of the damage being done to others!
Please be sure to visit David over at Random Thoughts and Observations.
I respond to all comments on this blog, ideally within 24 hours. Please check back here for a response to your comment. Thank you!
Please subscribe to David's YouTube Channel. Thanks!