Here are the fill-in-the-blanks:
1. I can’t wait for the new season of ___________________________ on television.
2. In my home, ____________________needs to be repaired.
3. I thought I lost ________, but ______.
4. Once, I found _______.
Here are my responses:
- I am not anxiously waiting a new season of anything on television. I like watching My Little Pony when the kids send us links to the new episodes. Otherwise, I am perfectly content watching/listening to Hotel Transylvania 2 every day. Who can't use some cuteness in their day?
- David and I need to be repaired. We're falling apart. This house is the same age as me, so things are starting to go wonky with it, too. Plumbing and electrical issues are always a thing in a house this age. Cosmetic issues abound, but we'll get to each thing as we can.
- I thought I lost my ability to write poetry, but, slowly, I am being given the words again.
- Once I found a puppy that had been hit by a car and we brought him home. Actually, he initially went to Papa Bruce's house, but he ended up living with us. Papa named him Bin. A little bit of information about that morning will be coming up soon in one of David's September 19-Somethin' posts. Bin is the black dog in the photo below. Gus is the brown dog and Bandit is the kitty.
|Bin, Gus, and Bandit, ©1986 David E. McClendon, Sr.|
Please be sure to visit David over at Random Thoughts and Observations.
Please subscribe to David's YouTube Channel. Thanks!