Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
Week 10: July 15, 2016
1. I prefer ________________ to ________________.
2. ____________________ was much harder than I expected.
3. One way that I relax is _____________ .
4. _____________ always makes me .
Here are my answers:
1. I prefer winter to summer. I do not like being hot at all. If I am cold, I can put on more clothes or blankets, but if I'm too hot…well, there's only so much I'm allowed to take off and not get arrested. I think what a person can get away with wearing/not wearing depends on how old and what size a person is and which cop is doing the deciding. . I would be in the "My eyes! My eyes!" and big ticket category, maybe even under the jailhouse. I prefer cool to cold weather and we just don't really get that here.
2. Leaving home behind was much harder than I expected. Actually, the leaving itself wasn't so hard, but the staying gone, in some ways, has become almost unbearable.
3. One way that I relax is_____________. I don't relax anymore. I am always on guard, it seems.
4. Eating always makes me sneeze. There is evidently a component common to almost all foods that makes me sneeze. We haven't been able to pin it down. There are foods that I have definite allergies to and they stop my breathing or squeeze my throat and other things. But, no matter what I eat, I end up sneezing.