This is a fun meme co-hosted by McGuffy's Reader and 15 and Meowing. Be sure to visit and join in the fun!
Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
Week 6: June 17, 2016...
1. The best brand of ____________ is _______________.
2. I refuse to buy _______________________ unless there is a sale or a coupon.
3. I am inspired by ___________ .
4. Whenever __________, I ___________.
Here are my answers:
|Jif ©2016 Suzanne G. McClendon|
2. I refuse to buy _______________________ unless there is a sale or a coupon. I can't think of anything that I *refuse* to buy without a sale or coupon. I just generally do not like spending money unless I absolutely have to. When I buy yarn or needles or hooks, I hope for them to be on sale, but if they aren't, it doesn't keep me from buying them if I need them for a project. I absolutely can't stand buying clothes for myself, so I get those as cheaply as possible and avoid it as long as possible. I am not brand loyal across the board in regards to groceries. I look for the cheapest price, regardless of brand, with very few exceptions. Some store brands are okay in some categories, but are totally ick in other categories. Plus, the store brand is not always the cheapest.
3. I am inspired by those that don't let physical limitations keep them from living their dream. I have visual issues, but I know there is hope for my art. I have seen some amazing artwork created by people that are totally blind. If they can do it, there is no reason (other than lacking this skill or that one) for my visual impairments to hold me back either. You can see some examples here: Blind Art
4. Whenever a poem hits me, I have to write it down right then, uninterrupted, or it is lost forever. Trying to recapture it after being interrupted just doesn't work. It doesn't have the same power as the original, raw, straight-from-the-heart pass at it.
Please also visit David's Friday Fill-In post over at Random Thoughts and Observations. Thanks!
<!– start LinkyTools script –>
<!– end LinkyTools script –>