1. D3 is facing wisdom teeth removal. Have you had your wisdom teeth removed?
Yes. It was the summer that I turned thirty years old. All four of them were removed. I had always heard stories about this particular oral surgeon being a meanie, but I have nothing but good things to say about him. He knocked me out good and I didn't feel a thing!
2. Today Wendell is serving iced tea, iced coffee, and carrot juice. He wants me to ask you which you'd prefer.
I would prefer iced tea just like my granny made...loaded with sugar! It was the best. :)
3. If you use a crock pot, do you have a favorite recipe? If not, what is your favorite, easy "go to" recipe?
I have a crock-pot but haven't used it in a very long time. Our quick and easy meals are usually hot dogs or spaghetti.
4. Do you prefer to wash dishes by hand or dishwasher? Yes, I know some of us probably don't like dish washing. Wendell flat out refuses!
I hate washing dishes because I get so hot standing there doing them. Hot flashes like to hit me when I'm already doing hot work. OY! Since I fell and injured myself a few months ago, it hurts very much to stand for long, too. I would prefer a dishwasher, but there's not one in this house. Maybe that will change some day.
5. What are you looking forward to?
I am looking forward to Davey coming home from Marine basic training. Before he got pneumonia, the projected date was around the first of September, but now it won't be until sometime in mid-October or later. I think I'll be in the asylum by then.