*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

21 April 2014

A to Z April Challenge: R is for Roses



I love most any kind of flower out there. In the past, I have been blessed to own some beautiful roses classified as antique roses, although I have since found out that some weren't as "antique" as I was led to believe they were.


Here are some roses that I have had the pleasure of photographing over the years.





©2014 Suzanne Gunter McClendon




What are your favorite flowers?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful rose photographs. My favorite flower is a blue morning glory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love morning glories, too. I haven't seen them since we left South Carolina almost 10 years ago.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I love roses, especially red, yellow, and purple ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that you could see the local college campus. They have loads of pink ones and yellow ones right now. One of the pink rose bushes keeps sprouting a yellow rose on it, but they keep cutting it off. The trimmer said "it doesn't belong here." I think that Heavenly Father put a yellow rose on a pink bush for a reason. I wish they'd leave it there long enough for me to take its picture!

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a blessed week!

      Delete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...