*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

16 August 2013

#Gratitude Challenge Day 2

This is a 14-day gratitude challenge. You can read more about it here: Personal Excellence.


Day 2: Give Thanks for Your Food

When I was a little girl, we always said the blessing before meals. We said the typical child's blessing as follows:

God is great; God is good.
Let us thank Him for our food.
By His hands we shall be fed.
Give us Lord our daily bread.
Amen.


Over the last few years, I haven't been so consistent at thanking Him for our food or anything else for that matter. I need to get back to the true expressions of my faith. Although He knows my heart, I need to audibly express my thankfulness for all that He provides for me and my family on a daily basis.


Daily Journaling: Three Things I am Thankful for Today:


1. I am thankful to live in a country where food is plentiful and there is help for those that can't afford food on their own.

2. I am thankful for the ability to go online and find recipes for anything that my tongue and tummy could imagine to enjoy.

3. I am thankful for electricity!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise. :)

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a blessed week!

      Delete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...