1. On Monday, 11 March, David and I went to a doctor's appointment in Sugar Land and then to look for bluebonnets. Between the doctor's office and the bluebonnets, we were delayed on the highway. There was a pile-up that involved what looked to be at least six cars. There were wreckers lined up for forever along the center median to tow them off of the highway. We didn't see any ambulances, so we are hopeful that there were no significant injuries. We are also thankful that we weren't in the pile-up, only behind it.
2. I am thankful for the good grades that the college students in this household are making.
3. I am thankful for the pops of color along the highways this time of year. We have a long growing season here in this part of Texas, but even a month of just brown is so dreary. The pinks, reds, blues, and yellows sprinkled here and there this time of year are just beautiful.
5. I am thankful for a few financial monkeys that will be off of our backs soon and for those that have recently fallen off.
6. I am thankful for children (OK, young adults!) that enjoy photography as much as I do and for their sense of adventure.
7. I am thankful for whatever lies ahead because I know that He will be with me. He will not desert me.
Hebrews 13:5 "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
8. I am also thankful for a new fun thing that I learned about on The Redhead Riter blog. It is a program that can turn photos into fake postage stamps. I thought that it was really cool what Red was able to do with it, so I gave it a try. Here's my stab at "stamping".
Disclosure: The link to the book One Thousand Gifts is an affiliate link. It means that if you click it and then purchase the book, you will be helping to support PS Annie! I will earn a small percentage for each book sold from that link. Thank you for your support!