*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

20 March 2012

Day One Hundred Seventy-Seven

177. I am thankful for the rain. The mosquitoes are really happy with it, too. I am thankful for the spring wildflowers and the butterflies. I am thankful for true friends that love without question and guide without judgement. I am thankful for my roots, wide and deep in a place that will always be "home". I am thankful for the strong women that came before me and made me who I am. I am thankful for renewal and eternal life. I am thankful for new beginnings for my children, though it means an ending, too.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that I am nearly a year late with this response, but I only just now saw your comment. Please forgive me! I have joined your blog now. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!

      Delete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...