*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

11 October 2011

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 12: #5



Please head on over to Everyday Ruralty to join in the fun!

Questions

Did you have a way to earn money as a child or teen?

No. When I was a kid, my priority and my parents' priority for me was doing good in school and graduating on time. There was no time for a job back then and no way for me to get to one even if I had one. Both of my parents worked and I didn't have a car or a driver's license.

Does your body run hot or cold? (Are you in a sweater/jumper when everyone else is in short sleeves or do you wear a sweatshirt when everyone has on parkas?)

I live with the air conditioner on year-round! Other folks are running around in parkas and snow boots and I have on sandals. I never wear long sleeves and they have to pester me to get me into even a sweater. I prefer cold weather, which we rarely get down here.

What's your level of computer savvy?

As long as I've been using a computer, I should be an expert by now, but I'm not. I still consider myself an amateur in many computer-related situations. I am able to do what I need to do and my youngest son and husband tend to the rest.

When you have pasta, do you prefer a red sauce (marinara type) or a white sauce (fettuccine type)?

I like both marinara and sauces like Alfredo sauce and various others. Usually, we use the marinara-style sauce. More often lately we just use a garlic sauce.

What's your favorite thing to put in brownies?

My teeth!

2 comments:

  1. Many folks answered the last question the same way you did! I agree. I'm glad you joined us on the porch again. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patrice! Thank you for making these visits possible for all of us. I really enjoy them.

    Have a wonderul evening!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...