1. Late people in a movie theater always make noise and sit in front of me.
They are obnoxious because they missed the first part of the movie and want to make sure you miss the next part.
2. Why people choose to walk in the street rather than use the sidewalk.
They choose to walk in the street because they love Mrs. Butterworth's so much that they want to be a pancake.
3. Why teens in pictures on Facebook always have to hold a red cup to prove they are cool.
...And the goofy, doofus-looking pout thing, too! Who knows. :)
4. Why there could be nobody in line for the bathroom until you need to go.
Because there's an alarm in our bodies' filtering systems that set off all of the others. That has to be it.
5. Why some Wal-marts have up to 100 check out lanes.
They have so many registers because they want us to have hope that we'll get in and out quickly rather than standing in line for forever. Unfortunately, 100 registers or 10, they are only going to have two open at a time.
6. Why they always need re-adjusting or scratching.
Maybe they have cooties.
7. Why people go 30mph in the left lane in a 45 zone.
They go 30 in the fast lane because there are people going 80 in the slow lane.
8. Why people in congress are getting a raise.
They set this up fine for themselves years ago as I understand it. They automatically get a raise unless they vote to not get one. What is the chance they'll do that? There's more a chance of me becoming Miss America than there is of them voting against a raise for themselves. As a side note: If 'con' is the opposite of 'pro', then what is the opposite of progress?
9. Why people on bicycles think they can weave through traffic and ignore lights and stop signs.
This one I would love to know myself! And here in TX, they ride *opposing* traffic rather than with traffic. Where I grew up, all wheeled transportation followed the flow of traffic and pedestrians walked against it. That seems a much safer way than how they do it around here. Not only do those on bicycles ride toward on-coming traffic, they don't obey the signs either.
10. Why computers like to tell you they need to be restarted only when you are in the middle of doing something important.
They do this because, although they were created to help us get work done faster, their primary purpose is to make us pull our hair out.
Please be sure to click the button above to play along!