I found this interesting site that lists a good variety of memes. It is called The Daily Meme.
The Daily Meme led me to the site called Subliminal Luna Nina. The meme is called Unconscious Mutterings. It is a word association meme. They provide the word and you write what comes to mind because of that word. You can make your response to the word as short or as long as you'd like to.
Here are this week's words:
- Clay :: Pots. I would love to learn how to make them. I think the idea of "throwing" one sounds like fun.
- Eggs :: Fertility and Easter come to mind.
- Dress :: Black. Little. Gucci.
- Games :: Bobalated! It is a version of Rummy that my husband and I have concocted and is a lot of fun for us.
- Drummers :: Booming noises and bands and parades. It also makes me think of hats with feathers sticking out of them.
- Proud :: To be a Marine. I'm not one, but I remember the commercials showing the Marines and the tag line "The few; the proud; the Marines."
- Hoisted :: This one makes me think of people hoisting flags up the pole at school and the post office.
- Feuding :: Family Feud was a funny game show. It was fun to play along with it.
- Itching :: Itching is what I'm doing a lot of lately. It seems every critter in existence from ants to mosquitoes to spiders think that I'm the best thing on the buffet.
- Remain :: Love remains. Through it all, love remains.