*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

27 June 2011

Meet Me on Monday



Questions:

1. What is your favorite food?

Shrimp, definitely shrimp! I love it as cocktail shrimp, fried, popcorn, grilled; you name it, I love it.

2. What color scheme is your bedroom?

"Scheme" would be the word for it. haha There isn't one. It is a jumble of different colors and styles in here. That will change once I can afford to change it. I have a definite plan in mind. I saw a beautiful French Country bedroom on a blog a week or so ago and fell in love with it. I would like to try that here and maybe throughout the house, not just the bedroom.

3. Do you carry a donor card?

Back in South Carolina, it was marked on my driver's license that I wanted to be an organ donor. I am not sure if it is on the Texas DL or not. I don't have a special card for it, however.

4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?

Here lately, empty. Not half-empty, but completely empty. I look forward to full again some day.

5. Vanilla or Chocolate?

If I have to choose one over the other, I generally choose chocolate, but I actually like them swirled together.

Please be sure to visit Never Growing Old to play along!

4 comments:

  1. I love shrimp in fettuccine!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JamericanSpice

    Yummy! I do, too. Do you use any particular sauce with it? I love it with Alfredo sauce.

    I can't think of any way that I *don't* like shrimp. haha

    Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swirled is my perfect choice for non fat yogurt at costco. I always treat myself after I finish shopping.
    Hope your glass gets filled very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bella @Bellgetsreal

    Thank you for stopping by and commenting, Bella. :)

    I've never had swirled yogurt before, but I bet that would be good, too.

    When I answered the question, I was fully in ice cream mode. Watching the kids at the CWS having a blast with their ice creams really woke up the ice cream craving in me. :)

    Thanks again for commenting and for following my blog. Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...