*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

20 May 2011

Saturday Nine: All About Picnics

The following questions are brought to you by Samantha's Saturday 9!




1. It's Spring, grilling begins! If you plan a picnic, do you bow out if it rains?

No, I would just take it under cover, as in on a covered patio or porch, or one of those sheds like they have at the parks.

2. Do you prefer food grilled on a charcoal or gas grill?

Nothing beats the taste of charcoal, which is what the food would be if I were the one grilling it. haha

3. We're at the first grilling picnic. What's your meat order?

Steak, well-done, nearly to burned but not quite. No pink at all. But, if I were being a good girl, I would just have salad loaded with garlic and onions instead.

4. What side dishes do you want?

The above mentioned salad and a baked potato.

5. Now, where do prefer to eat: at the picnic table or inside?

I prefer eating inside. I hate fighting the flies for my food.

6. You were asked to bring a dish. What do you bring?

Potato salad!

7. Does it bother you to have citronella candles burning if you are eating or cooking outside?

No, not really. I think they have an interesting smell.

8. What fellow bloggers do you want to meet at the picnic?

My Sis, Kells, Red, GypsyMama, Miel and too many others to mention. :)

9. Does there need to be a pool at the picnic, your choice?

No. Actually, I would rather there not be a water feature at all, especially if children are going to be at this picnic.

Don't forget to drop by and visit Samantha's Saturday 9 post for this week and join the meme!

3 comments:

  1. Steak sounds really good.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/do-you-prefer-food-grilled-on-a-charcoal-or-gas-grill/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite steak I don't like rare though but well done. Mine is up and its here thanks Points of View and Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Harriet and Anne! I will visit your posts, too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...