*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

14 March 2011

Monday Mayhem!

Hi!

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Monday. I titled this post "Monday Mayhem" because it is just a wildcat day for many of you out there. In my household, it is a relatively calm day...at least THIS one is.

My youngest daughter will be going to art class tonight. She loves it! She's taken to painting like a duck does to water; it is completely natural to her. She has more talent in her little finger than I could even begin to hope for. I am very proud of her.

The snack for this evening will be brownies and I can't wait to see how they turn out. It has been forever since I last made brownies. Here is the link to a recipe that I plan to try soon, but not the one I am using for tonight. Texas Brownies

What is your favorite brownie recipe?

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. any recipe my 12yo daughter makes ;)

    I'm a new follower. Please stop by my blog and return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Thanks so much for responding and for following. I will visit your blog and follow, too.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...