*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

31 March 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins

This is a fun meme co-hosted by McGuffy's Reader and 15 and Meowing. Be sure to visit and join in the fun!

Friday_Fill-In_Badge

Here are the fill-ins:

1. The first thing I think about in the morning is _____________________.

2. The last thing I think about before sleep is ________________________.

3. I am looking forward to _____________________________________________.

4. I am so pleased _____________________________________________________.


Here are my responses:

Okay, so we’re doing the whole honesty thing here, right? The first thing I think about in the morning is getting to the bathroom!

The last thing I think about before sleep is pretty much the same as the first response. But, I also think about all the things I’d rather be doing than sleeping.

I am looking forward to finding the time to edit the photos from our visit to the zoo yesterday. Here are a few for starters.

Oliphant - The Reason We Went ©2017 Suzanne G. McClendon




Two Birds and a Bunny ©2017 Suzanne G. McClendon

White Bird ©2017 Suzanne G. McClendon

I am so pleased that my eye surgery can be put off for a while longer. And, as I understand it, once I do go to have it done, I can get a pretty high-grade sedative. I won’t be asleep, but apparently the next best thing to being there. If they can get me beyond the Bo-Bo Zone, that will be great. Bo-Bo is a character who featured in a hallucination I had as a child under the influence of goofy gas at the dentist’s office.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be sure to visit David over at Random Thoughts and Observations.  

I respond to all comments on this blog, ideally within 24 hours.  Please check back here for a response to your comment.  Thank you!
 
Please subscribe to David's YouTube Channel. Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I always enjoy your answers. I am glad you have a good eye Dr that helped to put your mind at ease and you can hold off for a while on the surgery.
    Nice photos, I look forward to more. Have a great weekend! I don't know how you can go all night without the bathroom, I get up at least 3 times a night.Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you and Annie hosting the fill-ins and for your nice comments. I enjoy the questions each week. :)

      I am very glad that I can hold off on the surgery for awhile, too. That gives more time for Heavenly Father to fix my eyes Himself. :)

      I love taking pictures at the zoo! The dappled sunlight and the shadows makes it difficult to get a good exposure, but it is still fun trying. :)

      Oh I don't go all night without going to the bathroom. I am there at least once at hour many nights. I wish that I could go all night without having to go. Then, maybe I wouldn't be so tired all the time. I have had bladder issues since I was a child. It is a "thing" in my family, kidney and bladder problems. Have you been checked for diabetes? The last time I was checked for it, I was okay. I hope that you are, too.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  2. I got a laugh from your #1 because although I didn't think of it, that is actually a first-morning thought for me too. Your pictures look so nice from your zoo outing! I hope your eyes are healed and you won't need the surgery at all. However, all things are in His hands, and He is always good.

    Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, on all counts! I am glad that I made you laugh. It made me laugh when that was the first thing to pop into my mind for the answer. :)
      It was a fun outing. I took a lot of pictures in the tropical bird house, but most of those didn't turn out well. One, however, was messed up in such a way that I think it would make an interesting abstract picture.

      It would be great to not need surgery because He healed me. I agree; it is all in His hands. He created my eyes and He can heal them...or not. He's got it covered either way.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hang in there, Suz. You may never need that surgery. Sometimes it never progresses. And, God is on your side. We have not been to a zoo in years, but were talking of going to one this year. We are halfway between Milwaukee and Chicago, so...there are two good ones. I got to see the Giant Pandas at the San Diego Zoo in 2008, when Bill was still "gainfully employed". That was pretty cool. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hangin'. :) Thanks, Annie. That is what I am hoping for, to never need that surgery after all.

      I hope that you'll be able to visit the zoo and have a wonderful time there. I hear the zoo in San Diego is awesome!

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  4. Great answers! I can identify with the bathroom thing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think many of us are in the same boat on that one. :)

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I hope that you have a blessed weekend, too.

      Delete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...