*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

08 August 2016

Share Your World - 2016 - Week 32

For more information about this challenge, please click here.

Cees_Share-Your-World_041514-sywbanner


If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?

I would get shrimp and cheesecake. To make it healthy, an endless supply of Olive Garden salad.

What is the worst thing you ate recently?

I honestly cannot think of anything that I would categorize as "worst" recently. Everything has been fine.

You are comfortable doing nothing? For long stretches of time?

No, I cannot just sit and do absolutely nothing. My hands like to stay busy. If I'm not doing something on the computer, I am either knitting or crocheting, reading, decluttering, or working a word or number puzzle.

List of Jobs You Think You Might Enjoy: Even if you aren’t thinking about a career change, it can be fun to think of other jobs you might enjoy.

I think it would be great to be a professional genealogist. I love research and history and genealogy.  It doesn't matter if it is my family or someone else's.  Other than that, being a professional writer would be good. And, back to my teenaged dream of being an architect…if only I wasn't scared of the math!

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? 

I am grateful that we made it safely to the island and back and that we now have both of our daughters home with us for a couple of weeks.

I am looking forward to meeting the new kitties that appear to have been born during the night. I say "appear" because Mama's tummy was considerably smaller early this morning, but I haven't found the babies yet.  Which reminds me, I need to go look around again now that it is daylight!


 Please visit David over at Random Thoughts and Observations. Thanks!



Please subscribe to David's YouTube Channel. Thanks!

0 Commented on this P.S.!:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...