*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

23 August 2013

#Gratitude Challenge Day 9

This is a 14-day gratitude challenge. You can read more about it here: Personal Excellence.

Day 9: Share Something You Are Grateful For With Someone


This one is easy! I will share this with all of you out there in Bloggy-land.

I am thankful for Patrice and Wendell. They have a blog called Everyday Ruralty. My husband and I look forward to Chats on the Farmhouse Porch each Tuesday. Patrice is a farmer gal that blogs and Wendell is her horse, loaded full of personality. He loves carrots. :) They bring laughter to our day with their banter.

Patrice and many others out there in blog-land have been such an encouragement to me and I am blessed to have each of you here visiting via PS Annie! The comments, the prayers, the "good jobs", even the "you might want to check that, Suz", all mean a great deal to me. I am thankful for each of you.


Daily Journaling: Three Things I am Thankful for Today

1. I am thankful for friends that care enough to try to keep me on the right path.
2. I am thankful for those that see in me what I am not able to see myself.
3. I am thankful for the laughter that is brought into our home on a regular basis, through blog posts and through the stories our children tell us when they come home from school.

1 comment:

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...