*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

14 May 2013

Regarding A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013



I signed up for the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013 with every intention of meeting the requirement of a post a day for thirty days. I didn't make it, but I am going back to fill in the days that I missed. I have posted two new posts, the letter M and the letter P, and dated the posts so that they would fall in line where they would have had I posted them when I should have back in April.

Here are the links to the posts:

M is for Maggie and Mae

P is for Papa - Robert Bruce McClendon, Jr.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, I look forward to reading more.

    Yvonne.
    A to Z AMBASSADOR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I look forward to getting them all posted, then I plan to go back and fill in the Fearless Females posts that I missed.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise. I appreciate you being such a devoted commentor. Have a blessed evening. :)

      Delete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...