The rules are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. List eleven things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven Things About Myself:
1. I have an intolerance or full blown allergy to most everything on the planet, including tap water in some water districts.
2. I have only been to thirteen of the states in the US and have never left the United States.
3. I am the oldest of four children.
4. I was nineteen when I got married, although my marriage license says eighteen.
5. I am obsessed with genealogy.
6. I used to be afraid to use the computer.
7. I am terrified of dentists and seeing the movie The Dentist didn't help a bit.
8. I have been with my husband for almost thirty-one years, since I was fifteen years old. I have known him since I was fourteen years old.
9. I have known what I was going to name my first-born son since I was fourteen years old. He was born the year that I turned twenty-one.
10. I graduated with honors from high school.
11. I love to read.
McGuffy Reader's Questions for Me:
1. What is your favourite childhood story?
I think that one of my favorite childhood stories was The Three Little Pigs. I like it when the little guy wins over the big, bad one.
2. What was your first vehicle?
The first car that I claimed was a Mercury Marquis.
3. What or who was the first concert you attended?
I think it was a Sandi Patty concert, but I can't remember for sure at this point.
4. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I think that I was probably thirteen or so, but it was a kiss on the cheek, not a "real" kiss. I went to see a movie with the son of my daddy's friend.
5. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what?
No way, no how! Even if I wanted one, the thought of it is too scary. I don't particularly care for them and my husband hates them, so one will never be in my future.
6. If you don't have tattoos, do you want any? If so, what?
No, I don't want any tattoos at all.
7. What time do you usually get up?
On school days, I get up at 5:30am. It's potluck on the weekends, depending on the jobs that we have to do.
8. What is your bedtime routine?
I hug the kids, tell them I love them, good night, sweet dreams, and then I make a pitstop and go to bed.
9. What is your "irrational" fear?
I don't know that I have any irrational fears. None come to my mind. I asked my husband and he says that he doesn't think that I have any, either.
10. If you could go anywhere, to where would it be?
11. What is your favourite snack?
Shrimp is my favorite for any time of day or night.
Questions for Those That I Have Tagged:
1. How old is your oldest living relative?
2. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you, outside of your spouse/children/family?
3. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Have you achieved any of your dreams? If yes, what was that dream?
6. If you haven't achieved any of your dreams, what has prevented it?
7. What was your favorite subject in high school or college?
8. Did you attend college? If so, was it your first-choice college?
9. What is the link to the blog and/or website that you visit the most?
10. What is one material thing that you absolutely could not function without?
11. How many languages, other than your native language, can you speak fluently? What are they and what is your native language?
Those That I Have Tagged:
1. Stephanie V. at Hookin', Knittin' & Livin'
2. Farm Girl at My Field of Dreams
3. EmptyNester at Empty Nest
4. Cathy Kennedy at Cathy Kennedy's Blog
5. Momto8 at Momto8blog
6. Rachel E. at Ladybug's Abode
7. Yvonne Henriksson at Swedish Thoughts
8. Tigertamer at TigersDreams
9. Patrice at Everyday Ruralty
10. Marti at Marti's Musings
11. Tami at Not Just a Hockey Mom