*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

18 June 2011

Bored!

I am bored. There's nothing really on my mind to write about lately and I am limited in what I can do until this spider bite heals.

The College World Series is playing in the background and watching baseball is about as exciting to me as watching a snail crawl. However, our Alma mater- The University of South Carolina- is in this series for the tenth time. Last year, they won the championship. This year, both USC-Columbia AND Texas A&M are in the series. So, we are a divided household. That's OK. May the best gang win. :)

When I am bored, I try to think of things to research. I have YouTube videos open in another window with tutorials on bead crocheting. In another window, I have a totally cool website devoted to do-it-yourself home makeovers. It is called "In My Own Style". They have some really neat projects, one of my favorite being the no-sew ottoman. I look forward to giving this a try myself, hopefully soon.

I was also noticing the major collection that I have going of prescription bottles and was wondering what to do with them aside from just tossing them. I found pages with interesting ideas for both prescription bottles and film canisters.

I love Internet searches. I almost always find some really cool ideas for things to do. Like my husband says, it gives me ideas. That can be a good thing...but sometimes maybe not. :)

Have a great weekend!

0 Commented on this P.S.!:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...