*****

Important Notice!!! We are currently dealing with a serious health crisis involving David. Computer time and blogging will be taking a backseat until we can get this situation under control and, hopefully, save his leg. Please bear with us as we go through this difficult time. Thank you for any prayers that you can offer up.

Also, if you'd love to help cheer him up, please subscribe to his YouTube channel. That would really make his day! The link is at the bottom of all of my posts.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you!

06 May 2011

Day Seventy-Seven: I Am

I am not stupid.
I may not be beautiful, but I am not ugly either.
I do not look like a monkey.
I am not worthless.
I am due respect, too.
I am not abnormal.
I am not perfect, but that does not mean that I am without value.

Somebody needs me, even if you don't.
Somebody wants me, even if you don't.
Somebody loves me, even if you don't.

Just as I am, Heavenly Father wants me and loves me. Were there nothing else, that would be sufficient. It is all that I need.

77. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father that loves me, regardless of my imperfections. I am thankful for those that choose to see the real me and not the me that others have decided that I am. I am thankful for second chances and new starts.

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on Faithful Bloggers. Have you ever read My Utmost for His Highest? I have posted many of their devotionals and would like to invite you to come and read some of them. Have a wonderful weekend...Tamara @ God's Perfect Promises

    ReplyDelete
  2. @God's Perfect Promises

    Hi Tamara! Thank you so much for stopping by, following, and commenting. Thank you for the invitation to read your blog, too. I look forward to reading it. Have a wonderful day and a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to help avoid any problems.

I appreciate your comments and will respond as soon as possible. I respond to all comments here on this blog.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...